ON-SITE & MOBILE RIGGINGYacht Service is a full service sailboat rigging shop. We specialize in stainless wire and fittings for all of your sailboat rigging needs. We can accommodate requests while you wait or a one day turnaround time if shipped in to us.
Additionally, we handle mobile sailboat rigging for Long Island and will come to you if you can not come to us. Although we handle it all, here are some examples of our expertise:
Stainless Steel Wire
· Stranded stainless steel 1-by-19 and 7-by-19 with sizes from 1/16 to 3/8
· Vinyl coated wire rigging for lifelines
· Swaging and fitting performed onsite
· We carry various sizes and colors of line for your needs: halyards, sheets, etc.
· We perform splices on-site and in many cases while you wait.
Furlers & Hardware
· Installations of Schaeffer, Harken and Crusing Design furler products.
· Onsite hardware from Schaefer and Harken.
ARCHITECTURAL RIGGINGAs a full service rigging yard, we also offer architectural rigging services for residential and commercial applications.
· Hanging signs
· Personal lifelines
· Suspending HVAC units
· Exterior gates
Stainless steel wire rigging available in sizes from 1/16” to 3/8” of any length.
There are many variations of swaging ends and each application deserves its own. Below are many different swaging and crimp-on fittings that can be applied.